Jun 5, 2019
A recent survey says many of us have high stress jobs. So how do
we take better care of ourselves and our financial futures to help
manage that stress? And is early retirement a solution to a
stressful job? Brian Bowen explores those questions and more on
this week’s podcast.
0:15 High Job Stress
- A survey
by CareerCast says 8 in 10 Americans have jobs with high
- A sheriff in California learned how to deal with his stress by
training for Ironman competitions.
- It’s no different with finances, you need to give yourself the
time to improve.
- Financial Planning VA has an online financial health
assessment with quick easy ideas to improve your financial
4:40 Retiring Because of Stress
- Stress is a big component for some clients who decide to retire
from their jobs.
- Some take a semi-early retirement and work part-time.
- A million dollars or half a million dollars is not as much
money as it used to be.
- Trying to semi-retire is becoming a popular strategy.
- Brian shares how certain tax strategies can impact your
- You want to enjoy life while you can because there are no
- Stitcher -
Brian Bowen - Contact